These are the things I’ve found on the internet recently that I’m in deep, deep like with, and I thought I’d share:
- Canvas bags, decorated with fabric paint, and not an ounce of cheesiness to be found. Instructions with photos here.
- My twitter friends Bob and Stephanie, on NPR’s “The Story”, talking about “Love in the Time of Foreclosure”:
- Another potential Christmas gift to make (so act surprised if you get it from me), from Craft.
- I actually found this link months ago, but started thinking about it again recently. I need to start baking – and how can you go wrong when your recipe’s author’s name is Vampire Gran? Here’s her recipe for scones, which sounds delicious, and totally achievable. (You’ve also got to give her points for the name of her blog post for this recipe.)
- And one cooking project I have actually managed to make: Bicycle Soup from another Twitter pal, Cassi. I made this recently, and it was DELISH. We added mushrooms, and I sort of feel that whatever veggies you throw in will work just fine. No bicycles will be harmed in the making of this soup.
Phil and I are headed out to three craft fairs this weekend, for more details, check out his blog post, which includes details for getting a discount.